The Process to Get Your Medical Cannabis Card
We are here to guide you through the process of getting your medical marijuana card.
We find that patients have a wide range of questions regarding medical marijuana. The most frequent questions we get is “What is the process to get your medical marijuana card?”, so we put together the Iona Cannabis Guide To Obtaining Your Medical Marijuana Card.
- Establish a relationship with Iona Cannabis Clinic to get Certified by Dr. Sonn.
- Visit ICC’s New Patient Center to download and complete forms prior to arrival
- Bring 2 of your last Dr. visits
- Get Certified for your Qualifying Condition
- ICC will enter your email address into the Medical Marijuana Use Registry to start enrollment
- If you have a caregiver both parties will need to be entered
- Complete the online application once you have your login
- More info form: Compassionate Use Registry Identification Card Application
- You can be issued a temporary card until you receive your Florida Medical Marijuana Card in the mail.
- Get Prescriptions from Dr. Sonn and order your medical cannabis products (custom patient profile dose plans available upon request)
NOTE: Follow Up appointments to keep certified and receive more prescriptions. Remember there is a 210 day mandatory follow up and the card needs to be renewed each year.